Welcome to Cham Island tour!
Cham Island is 18 kilometers from Cua Dai (Hoi An city) to the East. It has 8 islands altogether named according to their shapes or characteristics and some fishing villages with many poetic beaches. Take part in Cham Island tour, tourists will enjoy the fresh atmosphere of the sea with clean white sand, cool water and enter into the daily activities in warm welcome of the residents in fishing village to see the beautiful scenic spots.
Cham Island tour
07:30 HanTravel will pick you up at your hotel and start our Cham Island tour by driving toCua Dai Beach Hoi An08h15Embark on a speed boat to Cham Island.After a short 25 minute ride you will arrive at Cham Island, an area that consists of several small islands about 25 nautical miles off the coast from Hoi An.The island has many beautiful corals. There is stunning scenery along with about the way. About 3.000 people live at Lang and Huong beaches.At Lang beach, we will visit interesting places such as Au Thuyen – a shelter for boats in bad weather, the ancient Tay Tang pagoda, the Ong temple, Tan Hiep market and shop. Then we will arrive at Chong beach to enjoy crystal clear blue water and colorful coral reef and fish.12:00 You will enjoy lunch with special seafood. Free rest, swim and sunbathe14:30 Return Hoi An15:00 Come back your hotel and finish our Cham Island tour
- Private transfer with air condition and experienced driver
- Entrance fees in the itinerary
- Speed boat went to Cu Lao Cham.
- Service diving and snorkeling (using life jackets, mask, snorkel)
- English speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance as regulation of Cathay Insurance (VND 40,000,000/ case).
- Mineral water (1,000 ml/ tourist/ day).
- Tourist cap, cool towel.
- Services not mentioned above.
- Personal expenses.
- Children higher than 1.3 meter is counted as an adult.
- Children with height of 1-1.3 meter is counted as 70% of an adult.
- Children under 1 meter is free (sharing meals with parents) .
- Provide group list including detail personal information and contact.
- 1 meter = 3.2 feet; 1.3 meter = 4.2 feet.