My Son Holyland is a World Heritage listed sacred site. My Son was an Imperial city during the Champa dynasty between the 4th and the 12th centuries. The holyland was the centre for spirituality and worship at that time. My Son was a large complex of religious monuments comprised of more than 70 architectural works. The monuments were built by the nobility and reflect the unique Champa culture which had both architectural and spiritual influences from Indian Hinduism.
My Son Holyland tour
Located 50 km to the south- west of Hoi An, My Son Holyland today has only 25 vestiges remaining. The remaining ruins stand witness to the unique heritage of the Champa Dynasty. These are temples and towers connected to each other through complicated red brick design to reflect the divinity of the king. My Son exemplifies the heights of Cham architectural achievement and hence is one of the top Vietnamese tourist attractions. The Champa people no longer live in the My Son area: they have moved south to Binh Thuan province.It’s take about 1,5 hours to drive to My Son from Da Nang. You’ll walk around with tour guide for 2 hours to see the historic and culture ruins of the 16th century, you will be brought back to the glorious time of the Champa civilization.During your visit to My Son, the guide will show you the remains of special brick tower, explain the origin and historical significance of the site including the meanings of each tower or monument.
- Private transfer with air condition and experienced driver
– Entrance fees in the itinerary
– English speaking tour guide
– Travel insurance as regulation of Cathay Insurance (VND 40,000,000/ case).
– Mineral water (1,000 ml/ tourist/ day).
- Services not mentioned above.
– Personal expenses.
- Children higher than 1.3 meter is counted as an adult.
– Children with height of 1-1.3 meter is counted as 70% of an adult.
– Children under 1 meter is free (sharing meals with parents) .
- Provide group list including detail personal information and contact.
– 1 meter = 3.2 feet; 1.3 meter = 4.2 feet.
Add: 126 Bach Dang Street - Da Nang City - Viet Nam
Tel: (+84) 90 562 1000 (+84) 905 079 100
Recent Traveller Review: 2 Oct 2015: “A Gem of a Place”